If you’re the founder or investor of a wellbeing/tech company, or an innovator looking for your next big idea, I suggest you read on.
Especially if you’re interested in opportunities to connect with other inspiring people in this space – to learn, network, and grow your capabilities.
Each year, the Center for Transformative Technology – good friends of London Futurists – hosts a major conference. It’s the only conference in the world that is squarely focused on the intersection of technology and wellbeing.
Many investors and innovators in this space consider it the cornerstone of their networking calendar. And tickets often sell out weeks in advance.
There was some talk that this year’s conference might be cancelled, due to COVID-19.
It’s taking place virtually, on November 13-14.
What’s more, some of the most respected thought leaders in the transformative tech (*) and human wellbeing space are beating a path to speak and share their ideas. People like:
- Ivy Ross (Google’s VP of Design for Hardware Products) — the executive who is responsible for, and overseeing, the development of Google’s next generation of wearable, human-centric tech.
- Mark Bertolini (former Chairman and CEO of Aetna) — one of the first Fortune 500 CEOs to reimburse preventative health and wellbeing activities for his employees and health insurance clients, who has inspired a sea change in enterprise benefits.
- Jeff Walker (Chairman of New Profit) — one of the key venture philanthropists behind important movements, such as the growth of mindfulness in the US and the eradication of malaria.
- Poppy Crum (Chief Scientist of Dolby Laboratories) — who is pioneering some important work on how our surroundings affect our productivity, metal health, and physical wellbeing.
- And many other pre-eminent figures.
They’re all taking part for one reason. And it’s the same reason why more than 1,100 founders, investors, and innovators are expected to attend.
Humanity finds itself at a critical juncture right now. The COVID-19 pandemic was the kind of wakeup event that happens once in a few generations. If it had hit us a few decades ago, it might have brought the world to its knees. But technology has allowed us to adapt.
Technology has empowered us to find new ways to work, play, and, in some cases, even thrive in this new environment. That said, the world is hungry for better solutions. For transformative technology. Now, more than ever before.
Members of London Futurists can obtain a 15% discount on the normal registration costs. Use the discount code LondonFuturistsVIP. Or simply click on the link below:
NOTE: The price goes up on Sunday October 11th at midnight. That’s a good reason to lock in your discount now, before that deadline.
With best wishes
// David W. Wood
Chair, London Futurists
(*) PS To find out more about “Transformative Tech”, see https://www.transformativetech.org/tech, where you’ll find this definition:
Exponential Technologies like AI, sensors, robotics, synthetic biology and more, applied to the human inner and interpersonal landscape to support happiness, connection and growth.